- 1. Athreya Basic
- 2. Online Consultation
- 1. What can be average cost of your programs ?19.01.17More
The per day cost in single occupancy can be 8000- 9600 INR and in double occupancy 13000- 16000 INR.
For easy reference to make your decision regarding duration:
- upto 10 days for a “taste” of Ayurveda,
- upto 15 days for “detox”,
- 21 days is ideal duration for addressing health concerns.
included in your Athreya package are:
· Daily (except Sunday) Doctor’s consultation
· Therapy sessions
· Herbal medicines
· Herbal Beverages – water
· One time -deluxe dental check-up
- 2. What are the inclusions of Athreya treatment package?19.01.17More
The Athreya treatment program includes
- Daily (except Sunday) Doctor’s consultation
- Therapy sessions
- Herbal medicines
- Herbal Beverages – water
- One time -deluxe dental check-up
- 3. Can you say a little more about your property?19.01.17More
Well we are an Ayurvedic Centre with a very good ambience providing Authentic Ayurveda.
We concentrate mainly on Ayurvedic treatments. Usually The treatments will follow a 1st stage of detoxification and followed by rejuvenation therapies but if the person have any health concerns we will make the treatment plan accordingly customized.
- 4. What is the process of coming to Athreya?19.01.17More
The most important aspect is to know if we are the right place for you or not, for that we want all the clients to go through an online consultation with your treating doctor and know the cure prospects and the treatment program that you are going to get here.
If you feel like coming to us then proceed to the booking process that is available in the website. The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport (COK) and after communicating the flight details we can arrange airport transport.
- 5. How do we calculate the number of days payable to Athreya?19.01.17More
We at Athreya count the treatment days, not the checkout time basis, so the late check in where we are unable to start a treatment same day will not be charged, similarly up to the last treatment day is charged.
- 6. What is not included in Athreya program?19.01.17More
- Aftercare medicines that is to be taken after leaving Athreya?
- 7. Which is the nearest airport?11.07.17More
Nearest airport is Cochin International Airport (IATA: COK, ICAO: VOCI). The travelling time is 2-3 hours by road. It is 95 kms from Cochin airport to Athreya Ayurvedic centre. The google map link is provided https://goo.gl/maps/dF5B3eLu5or. We can arrange Airport pickup and drop services. The charge will be 4000 INR.
- 1. How does this works?19.01.17More
The online consultation process begins with either an email to email@example.com or by filling up the form.
The Doctor will be replying you, he usually replies within 6-48 hours, he usually replies in the early morning time 3-6 am or evening time 4- 9 pm. So mostly replies back all the emails within this time please pardon if there is a delay, it’s for that personal care.
The 1st emails might have some common information documents to give some insights about the treatment programs and after filling up the medical questionnaire you can have a skype conference with your treating Doctor at a mutually agreeable time to discuss more about the cure prospects.
- 2. Is doctor available for a direct phone call?19.01.17More
Due to his busy schedule doctor won’t be available for a direct call unless he commits for an appointment but you can reach us on our numbers +919072721727, +917034071717, +917034471717 and convey any urgent information.